Saturday, October 16, 2010

What a Joke

All right people. I am sick and tired of being pointed at as a group and being told I am one way or another because of my religious affiliation. It's wrong, I'm not allowed to do it to others, it shouldn't be done to me. But I'm not here and you don't read this for political commentary, but I have to say, I hope this guy loses his job. His reflection on San Diego State University coupled with the crappy way the student section treated BYU fans last time they went to Cox arena breeds hate on both sides. It needs to stop, it needed to stop decades ago. I just want to link a few things that may prove my point about this guys "love" of mormons.
From his blog.
From his show earlier this week. And that is only part, he went on for about 30 minutes degrading BYU and anyone associated with them because of a blown call. I think everyone should email his show and program director if you think that breeding hate on the radio needs to stop!

No comments: