Friday, October 1, 2010

Late report.

Sorry for the day late report. I'm on lunch right now so I'll be quick.
Utah is off this week so... they win!
BYU is visiting Utah State and one of my favorite websites Thepredictionmachine.com says this game is pretty much a pickum. Which is sad for BYU but great for USU. However, I think BYU can fix some offensive woes against this team. But, I also think Utah State will have some offensive success. Both defenses have been dissapointing at best. If BYU can score 37 points, they win by 3. This game though is to close to call.
My national picks starts off this week with the matchup of Stanford at Oregon. Even though I love what Stanford has done, and this game is HUGE for the Rose Bowl and possably National Championship concerns, I just don't think they have enough speed for Oregon. It's strength vs speed though in this match up and we'll see who wins it. I say Oregon kicks a late feild goal to sucure the win by 9.
The other Game is Florida at Alabama. I really want to pick Florida here because of the defense. However, 'Bama has a similar defense, though not as opportunistic, but a much better offense. A lot more poised as well. I think Alabama big. 17 points.

No comments: