Friday, January 2, 2009

GO UTES!!

I was way off!!  I thought, from all my studies, that it would be a defensive showdown.  All my friends (BYU fans) thought I was looking through crimson colored glasses with no basis.  I knew Utah would win, I just thought it would be a defensive showdown.  Eight sacks, a forced fumble, and two picks (I hope Robert Johnson is ok, that looked nasty!).  Alabama had 31 total rushing yards.  31!!!  Holy cow.  I loved Jimmy Johnson's reaction after the game, "They made a believer out of me!"  This is awesome!  Utah should not be ranked any lower than 3rd!  Behind USC at 2 and whoever wins the Florida/OSU game.  I really hope that the nation got a good look at Paul Kruger, he had a great game.  Alabama had to triple team most of the time, which left it open for Stevenson Sylvester to cause havok.  It was an awesome defensive display against an Offensive line that was suppose to be to big and to athletic to handle.  Um, I think it was the other way around.  GO UTES

No comments: