Friday, November 19, 2010

Utes vs. Aztecs

All right, my first attempt at this didn't work so well because I'm at work, so I'll make it short and sweet.

BYU is playing New Mexico. Again, Bingham could beat this team. So I expect another huge blowout win for the Cougars.

Utah is playing at San Diego State. For the first time since Marshall Faulk was at SDSU this team looks really good. With Utah playing as bad as they have over the last 3 weeks (see former posts), this could get ugly real quick. If Utah could get back to early season form, it could get ugly the other way. What ever team wins the turnover battle will win this game. If Utah can get over their dropsies syndrome and 3-n-out idis, I think utah could pull out a win against a really good SDSU team. It sadens me to say this but my pick this week is SDSU by 8.

No comments: