Saturday, November 13, 2010

I Didn't Forget!

Sorry about the late post this week. I didn't forget about this though. So let's get right into it. Utah is going to Notre Dame. Utah is a 4 point favorite over a bad Notre Dame team. I think the Utes are smarting from last week and ready to show the country what they can do. They are better on both sides of the line than ND and if they play their defense (no more of this 3-3-5 zone blitz crap, where did that come from?), they will shut down any hopes of ND having any kind of a run game and putting it all on a freshman QB making his 3rd start. I'm saying Utes and Utes big. 21 points for me.

BYU is going to Colorado State as a 5 point favorite. If this young BYU team keeps improving, I wouldn't doubt that the final is even bigger than the 5 point line. However, they have yet to win on the road and CSU is actually better than their paltry record. So I will say BYU to at least cover the spread, maybe win by 6.

The Aggies are a 7 point favorite going into San Jose State. Everyone wins there, so I am beating on the Aggies for this one. The big question for SJSU, should they stay in the FBS when the WAC breaks up or step down to the FCS and actually be able to compete?

Oregon is going to just kill Cal, they don't have the defense to hold OU beneath 42 points and Cal just can't put up that many points.

Auburn hosting Georgia might actually be interesting with all the hub-bub surrounding Cam Newton and him getting paid to play at Auburn. I think the Bulldogs can either scare the hell out of this team or even pull off an upset here. I wouldn't bet to highly on the latter, but I sau Georgia keeps it close.

TCU big over SDSU, 56-0. SDSU may not even cross the 50.

LSU, Stanford, Wisconsin, and Nebraska will all roll to easy wins this week while Ohio State struggles, but beats the Nittney Lions and the Oklahoma State rounds up the Longhorns into the pen (I couldn't help myself), where they will stay for the rest of the season.

Beyond that, the only interesting game is South Carolina at Florida. Steve Spurrier against the team he played for and coached to his first National Title. It's always a story and I think he will actually pull off a victory here.

No comments: