Saturday, January 15, 2011

Playoffs!

The game I look forward to every time they play is Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. It is my style of football baby! Lots of hard hits and great defenses with offenses that try to hit just as hard. I love it! reminds me of the good old days of football with the 85 Bears and Ronnie Lott and Lawrence Taylor (before the sex charges) etc. The x factor here is Pittsburgh's offense. If they can have any semblance of a run game, they can win. My pick is the Steelers by 4.

Green Bay at Atlanta is a little interesting. The Falcons are 13-3 but I don't think they are as good as their record. Green Bay is a much better team but has had some let down's and injury problems. However, I think it's Green Bay by 17.

New England and the Jets. This game has become a media frenzy because of Wes Welker's feet comments and the entire Jet's team (including coach Ryan) running their mouths off at the new England Patriots. As Reggie Jackson said on his radio show, "Shut up and play football." I don't see this being a close game anymore. They poked a bees nest and are going to get the swarm. Bill Billichek won't let off the gas pedal now and it's going to get ugly. Patriots by 30.

The Bears and the lowly Seahawks. Honestly, the 'Hawks are big underdogs again this week, but this time I believe! I think the Bears are almost as over rated as the Falcons. And I Hate Jay Cutler, I just don't believe he can take a team to the Super Bowl. It's his first playoff game ever. He'll make enough mistakes to keep the Seakawks in the game and in the 4th quarter, I'd rather have a veteran QB that has taken a team to a Super Bowl than an erratic, mistake making nut job under center. Seahawks by a field goal.

GO HAWKS!

No comments: