Saturday, February 12, 2011

I love Karl Malone!

Karl Malone is the man!  I love how honest he is about his feelings.  The man doesn't know how to hide his passion and that's a beautiful thing.  In an interview with NBA TV he again said that "my coach has never quit anything."  I don't know what happened inside the organization and I am scared of the implications of what could have happened, but I want this post to be about the Hall of Famer Karl Malone. He said in several other interviews that he wants to continue Coach Sloan's legacy in coaching.  I would love to see him sit on the sidelines for the Jazz.  He knows the system that Ty Corbin is likely to continue, but more than that, he knows how to be tough and won't allow the players he coaches to be weak.  I am going to break down the Jazz players from not only last nights Phoenix game but from what I've seen the last little bit, and a lot of that could be fixed with someone going in and kicking some ass in practice.  Karl Malone could fix a lot of the crap that's going on in the locker room as well as the front office.  My advice to Ty Corbin, BRING IN THE MAILMAN!

No comments: